Welcome to Aristo Kids. We thank you for your participation in open International OFFLINE Talent Hunt event scheduled on Sunday, 8th January 2023 at SNBP International School, Pimpri in Pune.
Address: SNBP SCHOOL, MHADA Colony, Morewadi, Pimpri Colony, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
Date: 8th January 2023
Time: 9am to 7.30pm
>9 Am : Entry
>10 am to 11.30 am: Exams,
> 11.30am to 5pm break,
> 5pm onwards Award Ceremony
Important points to note,
- Every participant must carry a valid ID proof while coming to exam center
- Every participant must have valid and working email ID (own or parent’s mail ID). This is a requisite for student registration
- This is an OFFLINE test to be attended by the participants at exam centre in Pune on the scheduled date and within the given time slot
- It’s the responsibility of parents to reach the venue on time, there will be no alternatives for no show cases
- There will be NO negative marking. The one who will score maximum marks in the least time will be the winner
- Top 3 winners in each level will get a trophy, and best performers (5-10 in each level) will also get a trophy. All participants will get participation trophy along with the certificate.
- Company may decide to announce more winners depending on number of participants in each level.
- A student can register and participate for both ABACUS & VEDIC MATHS exams
- The results will be declared in the award function which will be held on the same day evening at the same venue where exam is conducted.
- Each registered participant will be given 20 sets of PDF sample papers which are prepared as per the pattern of final exam.
- If you have registered for Grand Champion competition, this exam will be conducted ONLINE on 7th January 2022 which will be available for 24 hours
- The decision of the Aristo Kids management will be final, and the management keeps the right to change the date and schedule in unavoidable situations with a prior intimation
- The last date for registration is 25th December 2022
- Registration fee is non refundable
- Student will appear two sections; 1. With Abacus Without Abacus
- There will be 9 categories for ABACUS: Sub Junior, Level 0, level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, level 6 and Expert level
- All students attending level 1 ABACUS classes should appear for ABACUS Level 0 test.
- All students who have completed their ABACUS level 7 or onwards should appear for Expert
- All students who are in young star level1, level 2, level 3 and are below 7 years will appear in Sub Junior category.
- Each ABACUS level test will contain 75 questions, which are to be solved in 10
- A student can participate for only one level (i.e. last completed level)
- Those who are currently attending Level 1 classes or completed their first level, should appear for Level 1 test
- Each Vedic Maths level test will contain 60 questions which are to be solved in 10 minutes
- A student can participate in only one level (i.e. last completed level)
- For Grand Champion, anybody who has participated in ABACUS or Vedic Maths level exam can participate this exam. The Vedic Maths student should be below 12 years old
- This exam will be conducted ONLINE on 7th January
Please note that registered participants can also login using their Gmail credentials and we recommend to use this method for login to the website.
For any further clarification, please feel free to write us at email@example.com or call at +91 98854 06874 or +91 93903 53148.
ABACUS syllabus & eligibility
Sub-junior (Age 5-6)
|Direct formula +, -( 3 rows, 4 rows, 5 rows) single digit|
Junior (Age 7-8), Senior (Age 9+)
|Direct formula +, -( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows) single digit|
|Level 1||Junior (Age 8-9), Senior (Age 10+)||Direct , +5,-5, +10 formula +, -( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows)single digit|
|Level 2||Junior (Age 8-9), Senior (Age 10+)||Direct , +5,-5, +10, -10 formula , mix (+,-) ( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows) single digit|
|Level 3||jr2, jr 3||+5,-5, +10, -10 formula mix (+,-) ( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows) single digit, Double digit 4 rows, 5 rows|
|Level 4||jr3, jr4||+5,-5, +10, -10 formula Mix (+,-), master complements( 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows, 8 rows) single digit, Double digit 7 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, triple digit 3 rows, double x single, triple x single|
|Level 5||jr4, jr 5||Double digit 8 rows, 9 rows, triple digit 3 rows, double x single, triple x single|
|Level 6||jr 5, jr 6||Double digit 8 rows, triple digit 4 rows double x single, triple x single, double/ single, triple/ single|
|Level Expert||Level 7 to 10||Double digit 8 rows, 9 rows, triple digit 5 rows, 6 rows, four digit 4 rows, double x double, triple x double, Triple/single, four digit / single, decimal +,- 5 rows of single and double digit|
VEDIC MATHS Syllabus & eligibility
|Level 1||Vedic 1, Vedic 2||Level 1 course|
|Level 2||Vedic 2, Vedic 3||Level 1 & 2 course|
|Level 3||Vedic 3||Level 1, 2 & 3 course|
ABACUS & VEDIC MATHS – Winners Prize, certificate & trophy details
|1st Prize||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
|2nd Prize||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
|3rd Prize||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
|Consolation||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
Cash prize, certificate & trophy details for Grand Championship
|Winners||Prize||Trophy & Certificate||Syllabus|
|Grand Champion – Sub-Junior (5-7 years)||Special Trophy||Trophy, Participation & Rank Certificate||100 multiple choice questions to be solved in 8 mins, addition and subtraction of single digit 5-10 numbers|
|Grand Champion – Junior (8-9 years)||Special Trophy||Trophy, Participation & Rank Certificate||100 multiple choice questions to be solved in 5 mins, addition and subtraction of single digit 5-10 numbers|
|Grand Champion – Senior (9+ years)||Special Trophy||Trophy, Participation & Rank Certificate||125 multiple choice questions to be solved in 5 mins, addition and subtraction of single digit 5-10 numbers|