Welcome to Aristo Kids. We thank you for your interest to participate in the first open International ONLINE championship event scheduled on Saturday and Sunday, 7th & 8th January 2023.
There are two options for registering students for participating in this championship 1) Register and pay through your teacher 2) Register and pay directly online (additional fee apply).
This is a championship having completely system based evaluation. It offers Trophy for first three winners in each level, and medal for top 5-10 best performers in each level. The participation e-certificate will be awarded to all the participants and additionally winner/consolation certificate for the winners.
- Important points to note,
- Every participant must have valid and working email ID (own or parent’s mail ID). This is a requisite for student registration and for issuing certificate.
- This is an ONLINE test to be attended by the participants from their home on a scheduled date and within the given time slot. Therefore, every participant must have a tablet or laptop or smartphone and good Internet connection. Additionally, one more smartphone or such device for video recording.
- While student is appearing the test, a parent should take video recording from 4-5 feet distance, no excuses will be accepted whatsoever. A special app to be used for video recording which will be communicated separately. Company will ask parents of shortlisted students to upload their video recording at a given link.
- Registered participants will be given a login and password (only for those who do not have a login to Aristo Kids website) for accessing online practice/final tests. The participants must login into the system and report if there is any issue.
- There is NO negative marking. The one who will score maximum marks in least time will be the winner.
- Company may decide to announce more winners depending on spread of age of participants for this level.
- A student can participate for both ABACUS & VEDIC MATHS tests.
- At the end of final exam, students will see their category depending on their score. Please note, it doesn’t indicate their rank.
- There will be 9 categories for ABACUS (0-6 levels, Expert and plus one special category which everybody can participate).
- All students who have completed their ABACUS level 7 or onwards should appear for Expert category test.
- All students attending level 1 ABACUS classes should appear for ABACUS Level 0 test.
- For ABACUS tests, student has a choice to use ABACUS method or without ABACUS method.
- Each ABACUS level test will contain 100 multiple choice questions, which are to be solved in 7 minutes.
- A student can participate in multiple levels (i.e. last completed level, current appearing level and Expert level).
- There are 3 levels for Vedic Maths (1-3 levels), those who are currently attending Level 1 classes or completed their first level, should appear for Level 1 test.
- Each Vedic Maths level test will contain 75 questions which are to be solved in 10 minutes.
- A student can participate in multiple levels (i.e. last completed level & current appearing level).
- For Grand Championship, this test can be attended anybody who has participated in ABACUS or Vedic Maths level test. Vedic Maths student should be below 12 years old
- For junior (up to 9 years old) students, test will be different and it will have 100 multiple choice questions of addition and subtraction, single digit 5-8 numbers, which are to be solved in 5 minutes.
- For Senior (Above 9 to 12years old) students, test will be different and it will have 125 multiple choice questions of addition and subtraction, single digit 5-10 numbers, which are to be solved in 5 minutes.
Please note that registered participants can also login using their Gmail credentials and we recommend to use this method for login to the website.
- Each registered participant will be given access to online mock-up test which will have similar question pattern as final test.
- Every participant will be able to see his/her score and duration taken on the screen at the end of test.
- The result will be declared in a grand award ceremony which will happen on next day Sunday.
- The last date for registration is 25th December 2022.
For any further clarification, please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 98854 06874 or +91 93903 53148.
ABACUS syllabus & eligibility
Sub-junior (Age 5-6)
|Direct formula +, -( 3 rows, 4 rows, 5 rows) single digit|
Junior (Age 7-8), Senior (Age 9+)
|Direct formula +, -( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows) single digit|
|Level 1||Junior (Age 8-9), Senior (Age 10+)||Direct , +5,-5, +10 formula +, -( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows)single digit|
|Level 2||Junior (Age 8-9), Senior (Age 10+)||Direct , +5,-5, +10, -10 formula , mix (+,-) ( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows) single digit|
|Level 3||jr2, jr 3||+5,-5, +10, -10 formula mix (+,-) ( 4 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows) single digit, Double digit 4 rows, 5 rows|
|Level 4||jr3, jr4||+5,-5, +10, -10 formula Mix (+,-), master complements( 5 rows, 6 rows, 7 rows, 8 rows) single digit, Double digit 7 rows, 5 rows, 6 rows, triple digit 3 rows, double x single, triple x single|
|Level 5||jr4, jr 5||Double digit 8 rows, 9 rows, triple digit 3 rows, double x single, triple x single|
|Level 6||jr 5, jr 6||Double digit 8 rows, triple digit 4 rows double x single, triple x single, double/ single, triple/ single|
|Level Expert||Level 7 to 10||Double digit 8 rows, 9 rows, triple digit 5 rows, 6 rows, four digit 4 rows, double x double, triple x double, Triple/single, four digit / single, decimal +,- 5 rows of single and double digit|
VEDIC MATHS Syllabus & eligibility
|Level 1||Vedic 1, Vedic 2||Level 1 course|
|Level 2||Vedic 2, Vedic 3||Level 1 & 2 course|
|Level 3||Vedic 3||Level 1, 2 & 3 course|
ABACUS & VEDIC MATHS – Winners Prize, certificate & trophy details
|1st Prize||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
|2nd Prize||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
|3rd Prize||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
|Consolation||No||Yes||Participation + Rank Certificate|
Cash prize, certificate & trophy details for Grand Championship
|Winners||Prize||Trophy & Certificate||Syllabus|
|Grand Champion – Sub-Junior (5-7 years)||Special Trophy||Trophy, Participation & Rank Certificate||100 multiple choice questions to be solved in 8 mins, addition and subtraction of single digit 5-10 numbers|
|Grand Champion – Junior (8-9 years)||Special Trophy||Trophy, Participation & Rank Certificate||100 multiple choice questions to be solved in 5 mins, addition and subtraction of single digit 5-10 numbers|
|Grand Champion – Senior (9+ years)||Special Trophy||Trophy, Participation & Rank Certificate||125 multiple choice questions to be solved in 5 mins, addition and subtraction of single digit 5-10 numbers|